12 Feb LUBRIZINA SILVER
LUBRIZINA SILVER is high quality multigrade engine oils designed to use in naturally aspirated and turbo charged diesel engines. It is formulated with high quality Group-II base oils with detergent, dispersant, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam additives to give the benefit of neutralizing acidic byproducts of combustion, keeps piston rings deposit free and perfect against wear of high loaded valve drain components.
- Lubrizina silver Meets API service categories CF-4/SG,CD
- Also meets former US Military specification MIL-L-2104E.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four stork, turbo charged or naturally aspirated).
- Commercial road transport.
- Off-highway vehicles and plants.
- Generator sets.
- Power shift Transmission & mobile hydraulic system (where oil type & viscosity are appropriate).
|SAE Viscosity Grade||15W-40||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 °C kg/l (ASTM D1298)||0.850||0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445)@ 100 °C cSt||15.2||19.8|
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||132||130|
|Flash Point °C (ASTM D-92)||215||225|
|Pour Point °C (ASTM D-97)||-27||-24|
|TBN mg KOH/g (ASTM D-974)||11||11|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.