12 Feb LUBRIZINA PRIME
LUBRIZINA PRIME is superior quality long drain multi grade engine oil, formulated with mineral base stock and selective additive package. LUBRIZINA PRIME is severe-duty engine oil formulated specially for high speed engines and also suitable for a wide range of heavy duty off-highway applications.
- Meets API Service classification CF and SF.
- Also meets the requirements of former US Military specification MIL-L 2104.
- Controlled engine deposits, dependability & excellent engine protection are the hall marks of Lubrizina Prime.
- Diesel engines (high-speed, four stroke, Turbo charged or naturally aspirated).
- Gasoline engine (Four strokes).
- Agricultural Tractors.
- Small diesel engine in Marine service (e.g. fishing, river transport etc).
- Commercial road transport, generator set.
|SAE- Viscosity Grade||15W-40||20W-50|
|Density 15 °C kg/l (ASTM D1298)||0.887||0.892|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445)@ 100 °C cSt||15.1||20.0|
|Flash Point °C (ASTM D-92)||225||230|
|Pour Point °C (ASTM D-97)||-21||-21|
|TBN mg KOH/g (ASTM D-974)||10.5||10.5|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.