12 Feb Lubrizina Hydrolex
ISO-VG (A.W Hydraulic)
Lubrizina Hydraulic oils are high quality solvent refined, high viscosity index antiwear type hydraulic fluids meets the most stringent requirements of Industrial hydraulic and fluid power Lubrications.
Modern hydraulic systems are designed to be more powerful and efficient. They’re also tougher to lubricate. LUBRIZINA HYDROLEX answers the challenge with hydraulic oils that perform in the harshest conditions, to help you meet or even extend the expected life of your equipment. Hydraulic equipment thrives or fails based on the cleanliness of the system. LUBRIZINA HYDROLEX hydraulic oils are formulated to keep deposits, sludge, varnish and other oxidation byproducts from forming in your systems, which help prevent valve sticking and other failures that can rob your operation of productivity or shut it down.
- Meets ISO VG classification.
- Recommended for mobile as well as stationary hydraulic System.
- Good Thermal stability and oxidation resistant.
- Outstanding antiwear performance.
- Excellent air release and antifoam properties.
- Good water separation, all round versatility.
- Hydraulic & fluid power transmission system.
- Enclosed gear application where EP Lubricant is not required.
- Mobile and stationary hydraulic system.
|Density 15 °C (ASTM D1298Kg/L)||0.858||0.862||0.862||0.875||0.880||0.891||0.901||0.910|
|Kinematic viscosity(ASTM D-445)@ 40 °C cSt
100 °C cSt
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||104||102||101||100||98||98||96||95|
|Flash Point (ASTM D-92) °C||200||210||210||220||225||235||242||250|
|Pour Point (ASTMD-97) °C||-21||-21||-18||-15||-15||-12||-12||-12|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.