12 Feb Lubrizina Heatex
(Heat Transfer Oil)
Lubrizina heatex oils are highly –refined, high viscosity index paraffine base oils with specially selected antioxidant additive. Its low volatility & high thermal stability make it suitable for use in both closed open heat system with forced circulation.
- Closed heat transfer systems.
- Note(Operating at bulk temperature upto 320 °C provided there is good pump circulation to ensure that local film temperature on the heater surface do not exceed 340 °C.
- Open system operating at temperature up to 200 °C.
- Good temperature/viscosity characteristics.
- Maximum energy efficiency.
- Resist deposit formation.
- Rapid response at start-up (low temperature flow characteristics allow prompt circulation).
|ISO Viscosity Grade||32||46||68||100|
|Density 15 °C (ASTM D1298Kg/L)||0.858||0.870||0.878||0.890|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445) @ 40 °C
|Flash Point °C||210||220||225||240|
|Pour Point °C||-9||-9||-9||-9|
|Initial Boiling Point °C||320||320||330||340|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.