12 Feb Lubrizina Heatex-B
Lubrizina Heatex-B G-II (Oil)
(Heat Transfer Oil)
Lubrizina heatex-B oils are highly –refined, with outstanding thermal stability group-II oils formulated for use as a heat transfer fluid in both closed & open heat transfer system with forced circulation.
- Closed heat transfer systems.
- Note(Operating at bulk temperature up to 320 °C provided there is good pump circulation to ensure that local film temperature on the heater surface do not exceed 340 °C.
- Open system operating at temperature up to 200 °C.
Key Features & Benefits
- Blended with premium quality highly refined imported group-II base oils provides outstanding thermal oxidation stability.
- Maximum heat transfer efficiency.
- Resist deposit formation.
- Good low temperature flow characteristics allow prompt circulation. High viscosity index property provides resistances against temperature variations.
|ISO Viscosity Grade||32|
|Density 15 °C (ASTM D1298Kg/L)||0.858|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445) @ 40 °C
|Flash Point °C||230|
|Pour Point °C||-18|
|Initial Boiling Point °C||320|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.