12 Feb Lubrizina Gearex EP
(Industrial Gear Oil)
Lubrizina gear EP is series of Mild EP high performance, industrial gear lubricants formulated with sulfur, phosphorus additive which also provides rust and oxidation stability & water separating characteristics and metal passivetor. Gearex EP oils are premium quality heavy duty industrial gear lubricants formulated for enclosed gear sets operating under severe service conditions.
- Excellent local carrying & anti friction characteristics.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability.
- Lead free.
- Enclosed industrial gear drives.
- Open gear drives (heavy grades).
- Chain drives, sprockets, Slide guides & flexible couplings.
- Suitable for, Splash, circulation & spray application.
|ISO Viscosity Grade||68||100||150||220||320||460||680|
|Density 15c°(ASTM D1298Kg/L)||0.878||0.881||0.810||0.893||0.899||0.901||0.912|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445)@ 40 °C cSt
100 °C cSt
|Flash Point (ASTM D-92) °C||205||220||225||230||235||240||250|
|Pour Point (ASTMD-97) °C||-12||-9||-9||-9||-9||-9||-9|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.