12 Feb Lubrizina fine Quenchex
Lubrizina fine quenchex “STEEL HARDENING OILS” are based on highly refined mineral oils chosen for their superior thermal and oxidation stability.
ELCO QUENCHEX OILS are premium quality oil blended with highly refined paraffinic base oil and selected additives for heat treating. They possess high flash point, low volatility, good oxidation and thermal stability.Heat treating applications involving quenching or rapid cooling of carbon and alloy steel.Heat treating processes where a uniform hardening of steel with minimum distortion is desired.
- High Flash Point
- Low volatility
- High Boiling range
- Good water shedding properties.
- Good interstate corrosion inhibition.
- Heat treating application involving guiding or vapid cooling of carbon & alloy steels.
- Slow queveling operation at bath temperature b/w 30°C and 55 °C where maximum harden is not required (Quenchex-A) also where drag-out losses need to be kept to a minimum.
- Quenchex-C is recommended for the relatively fast quench of carbon alloy steel where both temperatures are controlled b/w (35c° to 80 c°).
|Lubrizina Fine Quenchex||A||C|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||22||32|
|Density @ 15 °C (ASTM D-445)
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445)@ 40 °C cSt
100 °C cSt
|Pour Point °C||-9||-9|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.