12 Feb LUBRIZINA-D
LUBRIZINA D diesel engine oil formulated with mineral base oil and selective additive technology. LUBRIZINA D is medium range lubricant and suitable for use in diesel engines. Lubrizina-D is Heavy duty Mono-grade diesel Engine oil formulated from high quality paraffinic base stocks and a balanced additive system comprising antiwear, antioxidant, and rust preventive detergent, dispersant and antifoam agents. It meets the lubrication requirements of diesel engines using medium sulpher fuels & protect against the corrosive effect of sulpher.
LUBRIZINA D diesel engine oil formulated with mineral base oil and selective additive technology. LUBRIZINA D is medium range lubricant and suitable for use in diesel engines.
- Lubrizina-D oils are blended to meet API services classified CD/SE
- Also meets the requirements of former US Military specification MIL-L 2104C.
- Controlled engine deposits, high TBN retention.
- Good engine protection.
- Recommended for use in the earliest Diesel engines on trucks, vans, pickup & buses.
- Recommended for use in agricultural tractors, off-highway Vehicles, commercial road transports.
- Lubrizina-D offer reliable performance in all seasons for small to medium diesel engines.
|SAE- Viscosity Grade||40||50|
|Density 15 °C kg/l (ASTM D1298)||0.905||0.908|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445)@ 100 °C cSt||20.25|
|Flash Point °C (ASTM D-92)||225||228|
|Pour Point °C (ASTM D-97)||-12||-12|
|TBN mg KOH/g (ASTM D-974)||10.0||10.0|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.