12 Feb LUBRIZINA-C
Lubrizina-C is High quality Mono-grade, heavy duty diesel engine oil blended for the lubrication of small to medium powered, naturally aspirated engines requiring API CC or SD performance lubricants.
- Lubrizina-C oils meets API service category CC/SD.
- Also meets former U.S Military specific MIL-L-2104B.
- Japanese CC industry guideline.
- Diesel engines (less powerful, four stroke, naturally aspirated).
- Off-highway vehicles.
- Small diesel engine in Marine service (e.g. fishing, river transport etc).
- Commercial road transport.
|SAE- Viscosity Grade||40||50|
|Density 15 °C kg/l (ASTM D1298)||0.91||0.91|
|Kinematic viscosity (ASTM D-445)@ 100 °C cSt||20.36|
|Flash Point °C (ASTM D-92)||228||230|
|Pour Point °C (ASTM D-97)||-12||-12|
|TBN mg KOH/g (ASTM D-974)||8.4||8.4|
The Physical and chemical properties shown above are average values based on recent production. They are not limiting the values. Minor variations, which do not effect performance, are to be expected.